Road Traffic covers all the criminal offences linked to motoring, including speeding, drink driving, dangerous driving, insurance violations, license violations, offences concerning the condition of vehicles, etc.
In addition to commentary relating to this range of offences, the title also includes definitions of motoring terms and court procedural information and instructions to guide practitioners through this area of the law from both a prosecution and defence perspective.
- Sets out the basic principles and clarifies key terms, covering specific offences chapter-by-chapter ensuring relevant information is easy to find;
- Renowned and authoritative author team led by General Editor Kevin McCormac;
- Sets out the implications of recent legislative and case law developments;
- Advises on everything from the everyday to the esoteric;
- One stop shop for road traffic lawyers, providing up-to-date and authoritative answers.