As a practical research and drafting tool Kelly’s Legal Precedents (previously known as Kelly’s Draftsman) is unrivalled, providing a unique collection of the main forms and precedents practitioners are likely to need in their day-to-day practice.
It is a practical research and drafting tool and covers a broad range of subjects in depth.
The cumulative supplement to Kelly’s Legal Precedents contains all updates to the main work since publication of the first supplement ensuring the 20th edition is fully up-to-date and current.
- The 3rd Cumulative Supplement was published in October 2013
- The 2nd Cumulative Supplement was published in October 2012
- The 1st Supplement was published in September 2011
- The Main Work was published in September 2010
The new edition is up-to-date with FA 2010 and incorporate all major legislative changes since the publication of the 19th edition, including:-
- Changes coming through from the Companies and Charities Acts
- Employment Act 2008 (including discrimination – Equalities Bill to bring in new legislation in 2010)
- New pension law (to be covered in the employment chapter to anticipate the automatic enrolment into the pension scheme from 2012
- Anti-terrorism laws – inclusion of money laundering forms, employment policy statements also to be considered, as might the corporate manslaughter law
- FA 2007-2010 changes impacting Trusts and family provisions